Book your consultation today
Book your consultation today
Why choose Clear Braces?
Ceramic braces employ the same mechanics as traditional metal braces and serve the same purpose, the difference being that they incorporate an aesthetic design that blends in with your tooth shade and smile.
Ceramic (Clear Braces) consist of translucent brackets that match your tooth shade.
Ceramic braces are smaller, making them less likely to cause irritation or discomfort.
Brackets that are clear or white are less susceptible to staining.
How do fixed braces work?
Fixed braces consist of ceramic (or metal) brackets that are attached to the front surface of your teeth, and a metal archwire (and sometimes elastics or ties) which is threaded through to connect the brackets and apply pressure to the teeth.
This brace system will gradually pull and push your teeth into position according to your treatment plan. Fixed braces require in-clinic adjustments every 6-8 weeks to ensure that your teeth are moving in the proper direction.
What are the benefits of clear braces?
Clear braces are almost exactly the same as metal braces except that the brackets are made of ceramic material and not metal. This material includes two colour choices: clear or tooth-coloured, for a more subtle appearance.
1. Ceramic brackets are extremely durable, so you can choose this more subtle treatment and still carry on your active lifestyle.
2. Fixed braces can’t be removed during the treatment. This ensures an efficient treatment, especially for young children who might be tempted to take them out frequently.
3. Fixed braces are sometimes recommended by orthodontists to treat more complicated scenarios for example, involving teeth moving in various different directions.
What are the different types of fixed braces?
There are a few different types of braces available depending on the level of visibility you prefer:
‣ Metal braces – These use metal brackets that attach to your teeth and are the most common option chosen
‣ Clear braces – These use clear or tooth-coloured ceramic brackets that attach to your teeth for a more subtle option
‣ Lingual braces – These metal braces are attached to the back surface of your teeth, functioning the same as standard braces while providing a completely invisible solution
What do I need to know about brace care?
We have prepared a brief collection of instructional videos to offer tips and advice on how to take care of your braces. This includes how to keep them clean, which foods to avoid and after care instructions.
In the rare case of emergency i.e. broken braces, we also have a list of emergency contacts for all hours.
What if I have more questions?
Book your first consultation now for an expert assessment. We will discuss the best treatment for you or your child’s unique case, including all the costs and payment plans upfront.
If you have any more questions before booking, make sure to read our FAQs first. Just tap the button below.