At Angle House, we offer a specialist teeth whitening treatment to put the sparkle back into your smile. Why not combine a straight new smile with our specialist teeth whitening treatment.
Book your consultation by filling out the form below, or to learn more, choose a section from the adjacent table of contents.
Table of contents:
Book your consultation now
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a dental treatment to restore your teeth back to their natural white colour.
Over time, a combination of factors affects the appearance of our teeth. Teeth can acquire stains caused by food and drink such as coffee, tea, curry and red wine. Our teeth will also naturally discolour with age.
How does teeth whitening treatment work?
- During consultation, we will take 3D scans of your teeth. We will then use these images to design a custom set of plastic trays that will fit over your teeth.
- You will be a given a whitening gel to place in the trays just before bed. You will be required to wear the trays with the gel over your teeth during the night while you sleep.
- The whitening gel will gradually whiten your teeth over consecutive nights. Most teeth whitening treatment takes around two weeks. When treatment is complete, you can look forward to showing off a new stunning white, but natural-looking, smile.
What are the benefits of teeth whitening?
- One of the primary benefits to this treatment is the confidence boost you will get when flashing your clean, bright smile.
- We recommend following orthodontic treatment with the teeth whitening treatment. Once your teeth are aligned, for your new smile to have maximum impact, we can add a twinkle with teeth whitening.
- Teeth whitening kits are available over-the-counter at many pharmacies however, we recommend our patients come to us for treatment as our teeth whitening process adheres to industry standards and meets all health and safety requirements.
What if I have more questions?
Book your first consultation now for an expert assessment. We will discuss the best treatment for you, including all the costs and payment plans upfront.
If you have any more questions before booking, make sure to read our FAQs first. Just tap the button below.