For some of us, the structure of our mouths, our diet or lifestyle can cause our teeth to stain and plaque to build up. At Angle House, we offer oral hygiene sessions to thoroughly clean and polish your smile, restoring its true glory.
Book your consultation by filling out the form below, or to learn more, choose a section from the adjacent table of contents.
Table of contents:
Book your consultation now
What happens during an oral hygiene session?
During your treatment, our experienced dental hygienist will discuss your general oral health and give you oral hygiene advice.
This includes the following:
- Check your gums and teeth for any signs of problems, such as receding gums or tooth wear.
- Remove any calculus or stains by scaling your teeth and then polishing them.
- Show you how to care for your teeth and gums by using a toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste to maintain good oral health.
- Show you how to clean in between your teeth with floss, tape or interdental brushes and demonstrate an effective tooth-brushing technique.
- Give you advice on the types of toothbrush, toothpaste and other cleaning aids, such as mouthwashes, that are best suited to your needs.
What are the benefits of an oral hygiene session?
Good oral hygiene ensures a healthy mouth and teeth. It is important for your overall health as bleeding gums or bad breath is not only difficult to live with but could be a sign of other issues.
For a comprehensive oral hygiene routine, you should include a session with an oral hygienist as well as the regular check-ups with your dentist.
The benefits of an oral hygiene session are:
- A hygienist can help to remove the stains appearing on your teeth, which regular brushing and flossing won’t be able to.
- A hygienist can floss in those hard to reach places.
- A hygienist can look for signs of gum disease or plaque buildup and help to keep this at bay.
- Your teeth will also receive a comprehensive clean tailored just for you!
What if I have more questions?
Book your first consultation now for an expert assessment. We will discuss the best treatment for you, including all the costs and payment plans upfront.
Our oral hygienist also works with our specialist periodontist for patients with advanced gum problems. Together they can provide you with advice and treatment to maintain the best oral health for your mouth and teeth.
If you have any more questions before booking, make sure to read our FAQs first. Just tap the button below.